Taking this, my short reprieve between Parts A & B of my bachelor party, to bring you some hot, honey scented, bourbon flavored links. What am I talking about? I have no idea, I am super hung over.
– Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Junot Diaz Discusses His Love Of Comics – Have you read The Brief, Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao? Dude you are missing out. That book is AWESOME. Plus Diaz name drops Galactus on the first page. Get it!
– How about some Breaking Bad action figures to liven up your apartment AND keep all of your hentai statues company while you’re at work?
– How many ghost butts are YOU currently touching?
– A brief (not so brief) look at all of the intros from the various releases from Rockstar Games.
– Yes, The Library of Congress Has Video Games– See, libraries and librarians ARE cool. We’re just semi-secret about it.
– How the upcoming Black Ops II will handle the Prestige system and other salient details about the upcoming FPS.
– Thanos concept art from The Avengers!
Alright, now I’m off to Atlantic City to gamble away all of my preciousModern Borefare earnings (ed.note: current Modern Borefare earnings: $0.00) and try to cultivate this dull hangover into something truly horrific. In closing, I want to leave you with the words of a truly gifted wordsmith, who said it best when he said “The Humpty Dance / is your chance/ to do the Hump.”