…whoa. You guys need money to keep making these?
– I’m not sure what your deal is, but I loved both Fallout 3 & Fallout: New Vegas (crippling bugs aside). The only reason I know Olney even exists is because I know it was lousy with Deathclaws in FO3. Well now you can get out your blue books and get ready to compare & contrast, because some mad genius traveled around to various spots taking pictures of places that appear in the Fallout games. Brave man; hope he had a Power Fist with him.
– Fill ‘er up! The 10 Best Board Games Available on the iPad. I keep meaning to buy Ticket to Ride but then I keep getting distracted by Magic: The Gathering 2013.
– Remember the other week when I raved about Batman Incorporated #2? Well much like the GENIUS LEVEL Watchmen annotation site (which is a must read, regardless of your familiarity with the series) Comics Alliance is annotating Batman Incorporated.
– You would think Superman would excel at the Interplanetary Olympics. Turns out, not so much.
– Can I even begin to tell you how badly I want this:
the problem is, these comics are only available on a non-mobile platform. What good does that do me? If it was available via iPad I’d be all over this. It would, in fact, be on like Donkey Kong. But no. Sads.
– Have an awesome weekend! I’m heading to the moon to play tennis with Don Cornelius.