Random Thoughtz ( a.k.a. my new rap psuedonym):
– Wait,is Detective Comics involved in “Death of the Family”?
– Part of me wishes that “Rotworld” was the new DC status quo and everyone & everything really were dead. That would be super dark.
– Sweet Tooth is over this issue or next and all I can say is “Good! I’m glad!”. Jeff Lemire is a HEARTBREAKER; I was reading Essex Country on the plane to St. Lucia and just started crying. I’m going to cry NOW just thinking about it. DAMN YOU JEFF LEMIRE.
–Daredevil: End of Days is a dark, dark mystery and I digs it the most.
– Deadpool. gets poo’d on pretty regularly here (and if not here, then silently, in my mind) but I think this re-boot with Brian Posehn doing some of the writing duties could actually return this character to his cool, funny roots. BUt if it’s all just thought bubbles than this book can go screw.
– Defenders is over. Bow your heads in SHAME for not supporting this clever, ingenious, truly weird book.
– Iron Man #1 – Now here’s what I don’t get. Is this a new-new series? Like, from scratch? Or just a convenient re-numbering but a continuation of the previous series? With the Iron Man series that just ended, Tony had completely peaced out from Earth and went to go play golf on the Moon with Aquaman or something. So is that still the score? INQUIRING MINDS & WALLETS WANT TO KNOW.
– Shadowman – Can Valiant keep it’s streak going?
– Animal Man – I think this issue each of his limbs turn into completely different animals. Should be interesting!
– P.S. Don’t forget Double Barrel #6! Best indie going today? YES. (Well, this or Very Near Mint )
– AvX: Consequences is surprisingly good! Also, check out the final panel from issue #4
3 bad brothers you know so well
Magneto, his purple underwear and his stable of ladies have had it about up to here with your bullshit and now it’s time to get down to business, partner. Yee-haw, Master of Magnetism style.