Bethesda, what are you DOING to me? Look at all the gems they dropped at E3 yesterday:
Doom Eternal! I haven’t even gotten around to Wolfenstein 2 yet.
Speaking of, here’s a NEW Wolfenstein game, Wolfenstein Youngblood
Oh, and then there’s Fallout 76 which is an online survival version of Fallout which I will of course obsess over, and somehow (?!) find time to play alongside Rockstar’s Red Dead Redemption 2. How? I have No Idea. Maybe I’ll take a work sabbatical.
How about some brand new Bethesdea IP? Then here’s Starfield. What is it? Nobody knows? Who wants it? THIS GUY.
Oh, and then just a tiny little tease for a tiny little game called m’fing ELDER SCROLLS 6.
After the jump, some Fallout76 gameplay.
I’m wrong again, as I never thought Ant-Man would work in the first place and here we are with a sequel. This might be Paul Rudd’s perfect role. Also, how has he looked the same for the past twenty years,?
PS – Didn’t some other Marvel movie just come out or something? Forever Glove or Eternal Mitten or something? Anybody see it? Thoughts on it go in the comments below, True Believers!
Why even bother HAVING cities at this point?
MY SECRET SHAME. Well, alongside having never played Shadow of the Colossus or Ico…
Things to note:
- Hulk busts into the Sanctum Sanctorum (0:12)
- Human Vision (0:17)
- Super Hulkbuster armor (0:26)
- Black Widow has blonde hair (?) (0:27)
- Thanos speaks! (0:45)
- Weird sky thing (?) in NYC (0:57)
- Loki with the Cosmic Cube (1:07)
- Thanos arrives on Earth (1:09)
- New Spider-Man costume (1:17)
- Thor’s in some machine, doing a thing (1:20)
- A dark elf (Malekith, maybe?) (1:21)
- Bearded Captain America (1:26)
- Super Hulkbuster armor in effect (1:29)
- Black (Blonde?) Widow stabs someone with a spear (1:30)
- Dr. Strange’s magic fails him (1:33)
- Hippy Captain America throws a right cross in the desert (1:36)
- Thanos chokeslams Spider-Man (1:37)
- Loki stabs the Vision in the face gem (1:47)
- Thanos drops a gem on ’em…right into his FUCKING GAUNTLET (1:44)
- They call him “ol’ Thanos 2Gems” (1:49)
- Thanos kills (?) Iron Man (1:51)
- Winter Soldier standing shoulder to shoulder with what looks to be Wakandans (1:53)
- Winter Solider, War Machine, Captain America (all in black…like the Omen), The Hulk, someone from the Black Panther movie AND The Black Panther go out for a jog (1:59)
- Thor lost an eye (2:15)
- Who the hell are you guys? (2:19)
Did I miss anything?
This looks great but some questions:
- How are they going to cover Thanos gathering ALL of the Infinity gems (they are gems, not stones you bastards), setting himself up as God and then losing, all in the span of 2, maybe 2.5 hours?
- I wonder if they are going to actually kill off Iron Man, the Hulk, Blonde Widow, etc to make way for the next gen (ie cheaper) of Marvel superheroes?
Time to break out your soylent green, betty white and mennen black! The first look at the upcoming Deadpool 2 is here, just wrapped up in a calming, fuzzy Bob Ross tribute.
Looks like they are going in a…slightly different direction with this film.
After surviving a near fatal bovine attack, a disfigured cafeteria chef (Wade Wilson) struggles to fulfill his dream of becoming Mayberry’s hottest bartender while also learning to cope with his lost sense of taste. Searching to regain his spice for life, as well as a flux capacitor, Wade must battle ninjas, the yakuza, and a pack of sexually aggressive canines, as he journeys around the world to discover the importance of family, friendship, and flavor – finding a new taste for adventure and earning the coveted coffee mug title of World’s Best Lover.