As the San Diego Comic Con wraps for another year, here’s a quick look at a few other pieces of news that caught our collective attention:
- Hasbro hosts an all out & all-encompassing Marvel Universe donnybrook, centered around Galactus stopping by Castle Doom for a snack, which turns out to be Castle Doom itself.
- New creative team announced for Cyclops!
- The Death of Wolverine leads into The Logan Legacy and approximately 200 spin-offs and tie-ins, surprising absolutely no one.
- Here’s the completed poster for The Avengers: Age of Ultron:
- Aaaand here’s why DC’s continuity will never not be a mess aka let’s look at Grant Morrison’s map of the DC Multiverse (will keep hunting for a clearer image)Look for this monstrosity and its equally terrible event, The Multiversity to inflect your local comic book stores sometime in August. Bonus: Morrison’s original sketch:
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 set for 07/28/17; is this the first time a yet-to-be-released movie has been green lit/had a premiere date set for it?
- We’ll leave you with may be the coolest sight from San Diego: an Infinity Gauntlet-brandishing Josh Brolin. Hell yeah.