Damn, 13 months in between the first two volumes and barely two weeks between vols. 2 & 3! Now if we could just get our hands on some decent recording gear…
No matter, in this volume, we cover:
– The inevitability of the yearly Call of Duty entry.
– E.T., alive (?) and well in the Arizona desert!
– The Xbox One gets another cool game, much to Joe’s chagrin.
– Star Wars episode 7 , including casting and title news (and the revelation one of us didn’t know who Max von Syndow was).
– Recently re-discovered audio companion tracks for a whole slew of Bond films.
– Comixology & Amazon team up to ruin digital comics (which may or may not have caused one of us to pout like a 5 year old).
– What to read, including the return of a legend, an old-favorite and an extra-berserk Canadian mutant.
– Thor vs. Storm.
– What are we looking forward to in the 2014/2105 television season?
– Adam vs. Joe: Who’s right when it comes to The Returned?
Remember, leave any comments,concerns et.als. either in the comments below or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatever you send us (within reason), we’ll read during the next Borecast!
Don’t forget, listening to the Modern Borecast has been proven to help you follicley-challenged gentlemen grow beards. What kind of a beard, you ask? Well:
So listen often & tell a friend!