Taking this, my short reprieve between Parts A & B of my bachelor party, to bring you some hot, honey scented, bourbon flavored links. What am I talking about? I have no idea, I am super hung over.
– Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Junot Diaz Discusses His Love Of Comics – Have you read The Brief, Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao? Dude you are missing out. That book is AWESOME. Plus Diaz name drops Galactus on the first page. Get it!
– How about some Breaking Bad action figures to liven up your apartment AND keep all of your hentai statues company while you’re at work?
– Yes, The Library of Congress Has Video Games– See, libraries and librarians ARE cool. We’re just semi-secret about it.
– Thanos concept art from The Avengers!
Alright, now I’m off to Atlantic City to gamble away all of my preciousModern Borefare earnings (ed.note: current Modern Borefare earnings: $0.00) and try to cultivate this dull hangover into something truly horrific. In closing, I want to leave you with the words of a truly gifted wordsmith, who said it best when he said “The Humpty Dance / is your chance/ to do the Hump.”
- AMC's Breaking Bad
- bachelor party
- Black ops 2 prestige system
- Black Ops II prestige
- Breaking Bad action figures
- Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao
- ghost butts
- Junot Díaz
- Pulitzer Prize
- Rockstar Games
- Rockstar Games game intros
- Thanos concept art from The Avengers
- the library of congress
- video games at the library of congress